WIN! Express North celebrates first birthday with big prize giveaway
***COMPETITION CLOSED***THE LUCKY WINNER IS HELEN VICTORIA ANDERSON
A YEAR of blogging about inspirational North-East women is something to celebrate – featured entrepreneurs have donated prizes for a bumper first birthday giveaway!
The haul features jewellery, a beauty treatment, makeover and sandals worth hundreds of pounds – one winner will literally be pampered from head to toe.
This isn’t just about marking one year since Express North launched but also about celebrating the incredible talent we have in this region.
To enter the competition you have to LIKE this post on Facebook and LEAVE A COMMENT on Facebook (under the post) about what you like about Express North magazine or what you want to see more of this year. I need your feedback so please be honest!
It would be great if you could share the post too, but it’s not a condition of entry 🙂 The winner will be announced on Monday, September 26. Another competition will be held next week with more prizes including one-to-one marketing/digital media sessions for three winners.
Thank you for making the first year such a success!
Express North magazine’s first birthday giveaway 1 – prizes include:
- Make-0ver at Bellissimi Beauty – read all about Simi Sanghera who is building up a thriving beauty business.
- A piece of jewellery from Pretty Wild Jewellery – discover how self-taught jeweller Donna Maria Lynn has gone top of the class for her incredible craftsmanship.
- A pair of Chameleon sandals in colour and size (from UK size one to nine) of your choice with two pairs of different colour laces – read how Terri-Louise Rae invented the unique flipflops.
- Hanging by a Fred jewellery – discover how Freddie Matthews is transforming climbing ropes into an accessories business for him, for her and for the home.
- A £20 voucher to spend online at Alkamy – read all about Kay Armatage who handmakes soy wax candles, organic lip balms, organic hand and body creams, linen and pillow mist and reed diffusers in Whitley Bay.
- Wish Upon a String jewellery -read all about Claire Walker who has a celebrity following for her delicate pieces.
- Pretty Little Doll Jewellery – read the inspirational story behind why Jayne Gunn launched her collectable jewellery range.
Terms and conditions:
-Only one winner will be announced.
– Prizes will be sent to a UK address only.
-Prizes will be posted from the donating business unless otherwise stated. No cash alternatives will be offered.
-The competition closes at 6pm on Monday, September 26, when the comments will be judged and one winner announced.
-This competition post must be liked and a comment left on Facebook.
-This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook.